Using Cookies Policy
A cookie is a very small file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The cookies we use at www.solfn.es serve to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for the page to function well and others serve to improve performance and your user experience.
At www.solfn.es we use the cookies listed below:
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your login details.
- Guarantee your security when you log in. Ensure that the appearance of the website is consistent.
- Offer assistance by e-mail.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Improve the functioning of the website by reducing the time it takes to load the pages you visit.
- Improve the user experience.
Target cookies are used to:
- Send information to other websites to personalize their advertising.
Analysis cookies are used to:
- Being able to know the behavior of users on the SOLFIN ; web page and, consequently, being able to improve the way in which that page responds to the demands of our clients.
Behavioral advertising cookies are used to:
- Being able to know the behavior of users on the & nbsp; SOLFIN website and, consequently, being able to adapt our advertising to such behavior.
Cookies are used to improve some services, for example:
- They enable the functionality of certain services, such as paid ones, that would not work without these cookies.
- They enable a service that recognizes your device so that you don’t have to enter the same information several times during the same task.
- They calculate how many people use the services; so they can be modified to make them easier to use and ensure that there is enough capacity to make them fast.
- They analyze data to help us understand how you use online services in order to improve them.
How long are cookies kept?
- As you will see in the list on the following pages, many cookies are temporary and will disappear as soon as the session ends (when you close the browser).
- Other cookies are “permanent”, which means that they will be stored on your computer for a period of time.
About this document:
To make things easier, the following pages show many of our cookies classified by groups. It would be impossible to describe each of the cookies in a totally clear way. And the descriptions that accompany each group define, to a large extent, each one of them.
If you want more information about cookies and how to delete or manage them visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, since http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, since http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-t o-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, since http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, since http://http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.